The prison system in London and the US seems to be more focused on punishment than rehabilitation. If the goal of prison is to prevent crime and turn criminals into valuable citizens, I don’t think it’s succeeding.
Ex-convicts are put at an incredible disadvantage when they return to civilization. It’s more difficult for them to re-integrate into society and become a contributing member. This usually leads them back towards a path of crime.
In this episode of the Jay Cartere podcast, I will be sharing my thoughts on a better way to use prison for the betterment of society.
Share your thoughts:
- Connect with me on Twitter, YouTube or Instagram
- Leave a review on iTunes
- Comment your thoughts down below
Help out the show:
- Leave a honest review on iTunes. Your opinion and rating helps me improve the show and it also helps the show gain more listeners!
- Subscribe on iTunes and follow me on soundcloud
- Get “A Gamer’s Guide To Greatness”
- Download The ULTIMATE Guide To Growing Your Small YouTube Gaming Channel in 2018
- Learn How I Grew My YouTube Gaming Channel To Over 24,272 subscribers using SEO
Also published on Medium.