Some people believe that ANYONE can be successful, regardless of their circumstances, if they work hard and pull themselves up by their bootstraps.
Some people believe that working hard is inconsequential and success is only available to people who have some sort of privilege. They also believe that everyone else (who is not privileged) is a victim, oppressed and prevented from succeeding.
I think both of these groups of people are wrong but, they’re also right in some ways. In this episode of The Jay Cartere Podcast, I will reveal my thoughts on this subject and tell you why I think this way.
Share your thoughts:
- Connect with me on Twitter, YouTube or Instagram
- Leave a review on iTunes
- Comment your thoughts down below
Help out the show:
- Leave a honest review on iTunes. Your opinion and rating helps me improve the show and it also helps the show gain more listeners!
- Subscribe on iTunes and follow me on soundcloud
- Get “A Gamer’s Guide To Greatness”
- Download The ULTIMATE Guide To Growing Your Small YouTube Gaming Channel in 2018
- Learn How I Grew My YouTube Gaming Channel To Over 24,272 subscribers using SEO
Also published on Medium.