EP 21: POVERTY PRIVILEGE – HOW BEING POOR HELPED ME SUCCEED
In this episode of The Jay Cartere Show Podcast, I discuss the poverty privilege I was able to use poverty to my advantage.
It may be very weird to imagine poverty as a privilege at all but I want to discuss how being poor taught me lessons that helped me succeed in reaching my goals and creating a better life for myself.
Share your thoughts:
- Connect with me on Twitter, YouTube or Instagram
- Leave a review on iTunes
- Comment your thoughts down below
Help out the show:
- Leave a honest review on iTunes. Your opinion and rating helps me improve the show and it also helps the show gain more listeners!
- Subscribe on iTunes and follow me on soundcloud
- Get “A Gamer’s Guide To Greatness”
- Download The ULTIMATE Guide To Growing Your Small YouTube Gaming Channel in 2018
- Learn How I Grew My YouTube Gaming Channel To Over 24,272 subscribers using SEO
Also published on Medium.