EP 19: Money Management 102 – Financing & Good Debt Vs Bad Debt
In this episode of The Jay Cartere Show Podcast, I aim to help you with your money management skills by discussing how you can use financing and good debt to your advantage whilst avoiding bad debt.
A common misconception is that all debt is bad and purchasing something on credit/finance means you’re broke. The thing is, it’s usually broke people that have this mentality whilst wealthy people are using debt to become wealthier.
Share your thoughts:
- Connect with me on Twitter, YouTube or Instagram
- Leave a review on iTunes
- Comment your thoughts down below
Help out the show:
- Leave a honest review on iTunes. Your opinion and rating helps me improve the show and it also helps the show gain more listeners!
- Subscribe on iTunes and follow me on soundcloud
- Get “A Gamer’s Guide To Greatness”
- Download The ULTIMATE Guide To Growing Your Small YouTube Gaming Channel in 2018
- Learn How I Grew My YouTube Gaming Channel To Over 24,272 subscribers using SEO
Also published on Medium.