How To Stop DESTROYING Your SongS With Bad Mixes
If you suffer from the stress of releasing songs that sound unprofessional and stop people from taking you seriously…
If you waste hours struggling to mix and master your songs that end up sounding thin and cold…
If your sick of sabotaging your songs with wack mixes and amateur mastering…
Then this message is just for you. Here’s why…
You can release PROFESSIONAL-quality songs, ready for streaming platforms like Spotify, Apple Music and Tidal...WITHOUT the stress you’re going through right now.
And you need to realize, there’s a cost to not dealing with this…
If You Ignore It, It Just Gets Worse
What most people do when they can’t get their songs mixed to a professional standard is they:
- Watch dozens of YouTube tutorials about mixing and mastering
- Release their songs without mixing and mastering them at all
- Mix their songs using trial and error
But for most people, none of that works - here’s why:
- There is no “one size fits all” mixing and mastering tutorial. Every song needs to be mixed and mastered in context...different YouTube videos will teach you different techniques, different workflows and different mistakes. Searching through these instructions for the stuff that works for YOU can be very difficult and time-consuming...if you find anything at all.
- Releasing your songs without mixing and mastering will make listeners think you’re an amateur. People won't take you seriously. A non-existent mix will stop potential fans from listening to any of your future releases.
- Mixing your beats with no clear direction will keep you releasing wack mixes and wasting tons of time. The time cost of doing this isn’t worth it and you’ll keep making the same mistakes and bad habits.
And what happens if you just do nothing? If you just keep doing what you’ve been doing?
You keep releasing amateur-sounding tracks until you take the hint that people don’t want to listen to music they can’t hear properly…
Then you slink back into your desk at work and give up on the life you want to live.
How I Get My Music Sounding Professional And Ready For Streaming Platforms
I’ve got an answer that works. Here’s the story:
I used to be in the same position as you - I HATED the mixes of my songs.
Every song I made sounded artificial and cheesy.
Cold and thin.
My drums didn’t hit hard. My melodies were muddy.
My beats sounded wack…
My vocals were weak...
I needed to find a way to add warmth to my songs...I needed to make my music sound like MUSIC...and not sound like something I just sharted out a digital tube…
Easier said than done.
But here’s the thing:
I dedicated over 10 YEARS of my life to understanding the concepts behind mixing and mastering…
I went to university to study music production…
I spent countless hours fiddling with settings and getting everything to sound just right…
Beats as warm as a hot cup of coffee…
Vocals that smack you in the face like an angry mother...
Then it hit me:
“What if I could help other artists get their songs and beats mixed and mastered to a professional standard?”
“What if it could be as easy as sending me a link online and getting your song back sounding like a HIT?”
“What if you could work with one of the most reliable producer/engineers and have your song back and ready for a professional release within 14 days?”
And that’s how I created my "Essential Mixing & Mastering Service"!
It Works For Chart Topping Artists, And It Will Work For You Too
Mixing and mastering the right way has given me the key to get my music sounding like I’m a superstar.
I don’t sound like an amateur anymore.
It’s clear to fans that I’m a professional musician and this isn’t just a hobby.
It took me over 10 years of studying and trying different things out to get here…
But, now I have a process that works every time.
I wish I could send my songs and beats to a clone of me tbh…
Then I could save time and get my tracks mixed and back to me from someone reliable…
Because waiting on unreliable producers/engineers is the WORST...especially when you want to get your music heard ASAP.
The next best thing is for me to be the producer/engineer YOU can rely on...
And it’s not just me.
The biggest artists send their songs to professional producers/engineers they can trust and rely on…
These artists do NOT mix and master their own songs…
And, that’s for the best:
Because they can spend more time creating new songs and less time trying to learn a new skill...
Finally, It's Your Turn
When you get my Essential Mixing & Mastering Service today, you’ll get the key to:
- Get your songs/beats mixed to a PROFESSIONAL quality
- Get your songs/beats mastered to a PROFESSIONAL quality and ready for release on streaming platforms like Spotify
- Give your song/beat the best chance to impress new listeners and convert them into fans
- Make sure every element of your song has its own space - getting rid of muddiness and make your 808s and kicks cut through the mix like a hot knife through butter
It all comes as part of:
- A Completely Online Service (It's easy as sending a link)
- Service From A Specialised Producer/Engineer for RnB, Trap and Pop Genres
- A Full Mix Of Your Song/Beat
- A Full Master Of Your Song/Beat
- Editing And Vocal Tuning (stop sounding like you recorded your song on a potato)
- A High-Quality Stereo WAV File Of Your Song/Beat To Upload To ALL Streaming Platforms
- A High-Quality MP3 File Of Your Song/Beat To Send To Friends And Family
- 3 Revisions To Make Sure You’re 100% Happy With Your Mix And Master
- Get your completed song back within 14 days MAX (Rush Services Are Available If Needed)
It's Decision Time
You have a choice to make:
Do what you’ve been doing (or worse, do nothing at all). You know where that will lead.
Is that really where you want to go?
Take a new action, and get a new result.
Finally give your songs the professional-quality mixing and mastering they deserve…
Stop your great ideas being smothered by wack effects and incorrect processing...
Which do you really want for yourself?
It’s super easy to order...
Here’s what to do now:
1. Click the big red button below
2. Complete the short form on the next page
3. You’ll be contacted by me within 24hrs If I want to take you on as a client. I'll send you a quote.
There is limited availability as this service takes time away from me making my own music.
So, you gotta act fast if you want the chance for get your songs mixed to a professional-quality without the hassle of travelling to a big studio.
If you have any questions, Send me an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope to hear from you soon!